Tuesday 12 March 2013

Like and Share: A choose your own Advertising!

So as you know I was unable to update my page for a few weeks while I was sick... Unfortunately the numbers went a little south. So to help me get back on track I'm recruiting you my dear readers to be a marketing executive! Very excite!!! Now before you go thinking you aren't qualified for the position I want you take take a deep breath and say to yourself "You can do this!" Remember, whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!

"Ok Sarge, what do I need to do?" I hear you ask. Well it's simple. Just pick one of the 4 images on our Facebook page and convince your friends to share and like our page! It's that easy! You can share just 1 or even all 4 (no peer pressure!)

So my new marketing executives, go forth and spread the word that Sarge is back and "What's it Like" is better than ever!

Our Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/SOGwhatsitlike

-Sarge




No comments:

Post a Comment