Saturday 9 February 2013

The First 24 Hours

Good morning Gamers! I'm very happy to report that in the first 24 hours of this sites launch we have had 160 page visits. Now I know that doesn't sound like too much but it's about 159 more visits than I thought it would get. Because of this popularity we will endeavour to keep adding content to keep you up to date. Also, comment on this post on facebook to let me know what you would like to see for example, a weekly segment? More news? Competitions?

I would like to thank everyone for their support and a big shout out to everyone who has shared and liked our facebook page. If you haven't already, make sure you visit http://www.facebook.com/SOGwhatsitlike and like the page so we can keep you updated on what's going on. Also if you enjoy our ramblings about games feel free to spread the word by sharing the page. No peer pressure!

-Sarge

No comments:

Post a Comment