Tuesday 19 February 2013

The Gamebreaker

So recently I logged back on to Battlefield 3 to see how it played since all the add-ons came out. I was shocked to find I hadn't logged on for 160 days! I used to play Battlefield religiously and due to my memory loss I was stumped as to why I hadn't played in so long. Then it hit me... Skyrim.... It was Skyrim. Everyone knows what Skyrim is. Many couples have split because of too much attention given to the game. Many unhappy loved ones, land lords complaining over late rent, many things have lost out to Skyrim, including other games.

I call this a Game Breaker...

There are a lot of awesome games that come and go, but once in a while, a game comes along so fun, so immersive that you forget about the real world and lose yourself.

So gamers I want to ask you what your Game Breaker is. What game have you played that was like Kryptonite to the other games in your collection? Leave a comment on our Facebook Page and share your story of love and loss.

-Sarge

No comments:

Post a Comment