Tuesday 20 August 2013

100th Post!!!


We finally hit our 100th post! The site is ticking over very shortly to 2500 views and this nerd could not be happier. 

Writing for this site takes a lot of work and I spend hours thinking of ways to engage you, the reader. Some articles are popular (Nerd VS Wild) others don't make it past the test audience (Animal Crossing Diaries.) One day I hope to take this site to new heights by having a proper site instead of a blog and my own team of dedicated gamers helping write the best articles, reviews and gaming news around. Until then I am going to enjoy this Milestone which I could never have reached without you guys.

Thank you for always Liking, sharing, reading my site. Thank you to those who give me ideas, formulate stories or simply ask questions on our Facebook. Thank you for being a part of What's it Like.

Most of all I want to thank my wife who is my inspiration for everything...

I made this video compilation for you all, to say thank you, I hope you enjoy it. It features some great upcoming titles and some of my favorite current gen games. Enjoy!

Click the video below to start watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment