Wednesday 7 August 2013

Ask The Sarge... World of Pickupcraft

Welcome back to Ask the Sarge!



So today I have a What's it like reader, who wishes to remain anonymous, ask the following...

"Hi there what's it like. theres (sic) a girl i like who plays Warcraft. Do you have any advice for how I could ask her out?"

I'm glad you asked Anon. There are several tactical options in picking up this girl. Remember, you only get one shot at this so no pressure...

Firstly, make sure you put your fear wards up in case she drops intimidating shout. I recommend heroic charging to her and be yourself, unless you're a creepy, no one likes a creepy guy. Start up a conversation about Warcraft and to casually find out if she's taken, ask her something like "Are you in your boyfriends guild?" Do not directly say "HEY I LIKE YOU ARE YOU SINGLE." I have been there and it only ends up in a restraining order.

Finally DO NOT use a cheesy Warcraft pickup line like "Nice pants, what's the drop rate?"

Now I have been out of the dating game a while so maybe our readers can help this shy dragon slaying adventurer, sound off on our Facebook page!

-Sarge out!

No comments:

Post a Comment