Monday 26 August 2013

What's it Like - Pokemon Week!




We want to be the very best... Like no blog ever was. To play games is my real test, to review them is my cause. I will travel across the coast, searching far and wide. For a games store to understand, the gaming that's inside!

Hahaha welcome to a fresh week of What's it like and this week we are dedicating our site to a childhood favorite of mine, Pokemon. Don't fret if you don't like Pokemon! There will still be all your favorite articles like Scam Alert, Nerd VS Wild and The PC Medic!

So why are we doing this? Well, I'm working on a new series called History Professor Sarge where we have a look at a gaming franchise and review some of its titles and extra things such as TV or Movies that go with it. If this week is popular we will continue History Professor Sarge and break down huge franchises like Resident Evil, Halo, Call of Duty and Battlefield! You guys can even vote what you want to see next so let me know on our Facebook Page.

So what can Pokemon Fans expect of Pokemon Week? Well for starters I will be writing about...

Pokemon Blue/Red
Pokemon Back and White 1 & 2
Pokemon Dream Radar
Pokemon Snap
X & Y Preview
and Pokemon Shiny promotions!

I'll be adding these stories on top of our usual stories for you to enjoy. Until then... Welcome to the world of Pokemon!


No comments:

Post a Comment